Tuesday, January 29, 2013

AJE Challenge : Week 3

Here's my latest for AJE Earring challenge

A rustic boho earrings, with forged elements :
With handforged patina-ted connector and Chinese charms. Embellished with wirewrapped serpentine. I have tried to create a balance with steel, gold and brass.

And a fun romantic pair for Valentine's :
This is a mismatched pair, one is stuffed with love, other is overflowing with love. Love - in either form is sweet!! A pair of wooden beads were handpainted, and a bit of leather, and two porcelain beads which has that blood red tint, holds together the feel of the earring pair!



11 comments:

  1. Those both are really great, but there something about the rustic patina-ness of the first one that really catches my eye. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah, I too felt really pleased with it after I finished making it!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for joining the earring challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thankyou Linda! The AJE Challenge is really urging me to try new things, and refine my work more and more. There is so much inspiration happening there. Thankyou for conducting this..

      Delete
  4. Your boho earrings were one of my fav! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them both, but really like the first pair you made! Beautiful!
    Gina H

    ReplyDelete
  6. The connectors are amazing! Beautiful earrings.

    ReplyDelete