Monday, September 24, 2012

 
 
Hi! Monday again..Popping in just to share my latest love-filled creations...
1. An aventurine and crystal 'woven' necklace
2. A color-block necklace which gives you a lagoon feel, with a lovely wire-wrapped pendant
3. An experiment with clay..Well that one sure gave me a shoulder pain..:)
 
 
 


 
These and other fabulous jewelry available here: www.sunnycolors.etsy.com
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow...Sumi dear...you have a blog....!!! Superb....I read all your posts...Its refreshing....rejuvenating....and above all revitalizing....I too am an ardent lover of creativity...From my school days itself I also tried to create many things myself as you said from chapati dough, from the beads of old chains and bracelets...but those were crude ones..I too wanted to learn a creative art...how to do things in a more presentable way...but parents never wanted me to waste those precious moments for these things but make them 'useful' for studies...Still now I didn't get any chance to learn any such art form...So turned to my own household and entered into an area confined for women (mostly) cooking...that too is a creative art...and I think I could succeed in it to some extent... Similarly when I saw your creations I too wished if I could also do something like those cute darling jewels...as I prefer such jeweleries than gold ones..(as we can wear them according to our costumes :-))Now I'm also trying to make some clay jeweleries as I liked the idea of making our own designs (reminded me of the old chapati dough creations)...Can I make a suggestion...? Can u give some step-by-step tutorials for making some simple bead and clay jeweleries...?? Just some simple ones ...not the too complex ones... :-) So that girls like me can satisfy our creative minds...Its good to learn from one's own friend...right...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those beads are yummy, great designs

    ReplyDelete