My Life : Week 3 Photo 3
So, Sally Russick wanted us ladies to give ourselves some time. Nice idea.
What can I do for myself? What is that I want to do for myself? Or that I should do? Getting answers to these questions itself seemed so overwhelming. Overwhelming? I know the answer to that - I mean to come out of that. "Meditate". Yes, I took time to meditate. Look into myself. Think about myself. Fair enough. So here is something that might tempt you as well, to relax, to meditate. To look into that beautiful soul of yours!
Hop in here to see what other beautiful ladies have done exclusively for themselves!
So, Sally Russick wanted us ladies to give ourselves some time. Nice idea.
What can I do for myself? What is that I want to do for myself? Or that I should do? Getting answers to these questions itself seemed so overwhelming. Overwhelming? I know the answer to that - I mean to come out of that. "Meditate". Yes, I took time to meditate. Look into myself. Think about myself. Fair enough. So here is something that might tempt you as well, to relax, to meditate. To look into that beautiful soul of yours!
| My Friend Buddha |
Hop in here to see what other beautiful ladies have done exclusively for themselves!
These weekly prompts of Sally's have me thinking A LOT, too! Totally re-evaluating "me" in this process! Glad you found time to meditate and re-charge!
ReplyDeleteLovely image!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely statue. What a great way to spend time on yourself.
ReplyDeleteGood for you!! I'm sure it was relaxing and fulfilling.
ReplyDelete(I'm #40 this week)
Meditating is definitely worth taking the time to do!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteand what a beautiful thing to do for yourself - did you see my ice mandala from last week's challenge? i found it a wonderful meditation...
have a wonderful week!
[no 13 this week]
Meditation is a very good thing! I love it.
ReplyDeleteAwesome way to spend your "me" time!
ReplyDeleteWhen I pray it feels that way to me, complete calm and peace comes over me and restores and relaxes me, lovely photo!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo!!! I've never really tried meditating because my mind seems to go a mile a minute all the time. There must be a way to tame that.
ReplyDeleteLike your pic.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo! To take a little time to look at your inner self, such a relaxing way to spend some "me" time.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I find that even though I am alone a lot, during the day at work, even during the evening at home, I am rarely alone with myself. What a great reminder to relax, unplug and recharge! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy the day. Erin
ReplyDeleteMeditation! Wow, that's a great idea and a perfect way to take time for yourself. Very lovely and serene photo, too.
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice when we can make that time for ourselves. I'm pleased that you got that chance.
ReplyDelete