Focusing on Life. Through photos. Focusing and getting a proof to remind us on what we learned or what new aspects we unveiled about our lives sounded quite interesting to me.
So, this is one added assignment I gave to myself, a brilliant idea that Sally of The Studio Sublime put forth! The fun is still on.
My Life Week1 Photo 1
Self Portrait

Love the hat!! A great wintry photo :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks Claire! Colorful hat is it? Me and my daughter shares this, and she is 2 years old; if you can understand the humor in that!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie you are. This is a wonderful shot. I think this year of challenges is going to be a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete:) Thankyou!
ReplyDeleteA great photo. What great color your knit hat adds. You're beautiful, and I love your smile!
ReplyDeleteThankyou Alice! :) One smile specially for you!
ReplyDeleteHahaha!! Thankyou.. (My husband gave a gasp!!! LOL.)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great picture. I love your hat. The little touches of pink in your lipstick and pendant are awesome.
ReplyDeleteThankyou Tanya!I was a 'Neutrals' and 'grey' kind of girl during teenage. I think the pinks missed me a lot, that they are attached a bit too much to me at this point of my life!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou look amazingly beautiful in this pic dear....The sunshine and those brilliant colors adding a special glow to your profile...Love both you and your photo dear....
ReplyDeleteThankyou! And if this makes you happy, I was on the way to your home, and the photo was clicked while I was in the car! ;)
DeleteSumi, I love your self portrait! You look beautiful! Bright and cheery! That hat is AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteThankyou Sally..! you made me(and other who are in) do this!! Credit is yours!
DeleteLovely photo!
ReplyDelete