Monday, April 29, 2013

A poem to ponder!

A little poem for all those who had been there.. I wrote it this morning. And thought all my friends would be able to relate to the feeling I am trying to convey here.. We all, at some point, go through this path. Emerge being more beautiful than we already are, and whether we are acknowledged by the world or not(world can be hostile at times) we are on a journey well travelled!

I see me in the mirror
Like a full moon in the river
Scars - there are of a fighter
As has the moon if you look closer!

The shallow paths of fear and doubt is over
Now- the thick lush path of love and honour
Tears they say - of joy, not of pain
I must agree there wasn't anything but joy

Stories made to believe - was not of any good
And to find out with shudder- white lies told
Yes it evolves from under every rock in deserts
That striking color of knowledge inherent!

Show the path the footsteps, just one time
The other foot just limps-marking a line
Where? they might ask- is your mark on earth
"Here, here" I say- pointing to people's heart..

I see me in the mirror
Like a full moon in the river
Scars there are of the journey of a lover
Of nature- of a land that dint exist ever..
                                                  (~Sumi)


And, Never Give Up! Have a great week ahead..

No comments:

Post a Comment